Welcome to my official website! I’m Kevin McTaggart, I am a stand up comedian who lives in Vermont and this website is my primary way of giving my opinion in a written form about whatever I want! I also have the McTaggart Attack Podcast, which I publish every Monday through Friday anywhere you download podcasts! In addition to this site and my podcast, you can also find me on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok @McTaggartAttack. If you have any question, comments, concerns or complains email me email@example.com
Click here for T-Shirts, Masks and stuff
The McTaggart Attack Podcast:
- It's a brand new beginning as "What's Pissing YOU Off Wednesday" takes over as the actually weekly podcast. Stand up comedian Kevin McTaggart and then reacts to the following topics that people pissed off about from Facebook & Twitter: The Unvaccinated! Amber Heard! Real Housewives Reality Shows! Comedians asking for podcast content? Husbands with selective […]
- In this episode of the McTaggart Attack Podcast, Kevin McTaggart talks about his recent drinking habits and questioning his sexuality. And it's "What's Pissing YOU Off Wednesday" where Kevin reacts to the following suggested topics: Finding a lost book in the first place you should look, Spiders in the house, Whiny Texas A&M fans, Dick […]
- In this episode of the McTaggart Attack Podcast, Kevin McTaggart talks about changing the format of the podcast (again), Unvaccinated people, and his top priority in life! It's also "What's Pissing YOU Off Wednesday" where Kevin rants on behalf other people so they don't have to about the following topics: waiting for the bathroom, John […]
- Kevin McTaggart reacts to the following topics contributed from people on Twitter and Facebook: The price of the PS5! Kids in stores without masks! People who litter! Repair companies that don't actually repair! People who block the coffee line! People who don't know how the library works!
- Kevin McTaggart rants about the Billionaire Space Race, Fishing, people who say 'if you ask me", The mantra he's using at his new job and One thing I like that AEW does that I wish WWE would do!
On September 10, 2020 my brother in law and I were driving home and were talking. the topic of Chicken Wings came up and then I asked the question “Who has the best Wings in the Upper Valley?” Neither of us really knew. I later went onto the Upper Valley (VT/NH) Facebook Group and asked […]